On Thursday 23rd November at 7.05 pm we commence with a new retrospective series: Scorseseason. Six weeks in which we will screen a selection of six films, very different one each other, by the eclectic Martin Scorsese, one of the most influential directors of his generation who has left his mark on a wide range of genres. It will be every Thursday until 28th December.
The opening film for the series will be New York, New York (1977), a work of art for many and a particular tribute by the director to the musical genre, which at that time was at its peak.
Liza Minnelli and Robert de Niro thus return to the big screen, with a film that has aged extraordinarily well.
Note down dates in your agenda!:
- Thursday 23rd November: New York, New York (Book your tickets here)
- Thursday 30th November: The King of Comedy (Book your tickets here)
- Thursday 7th December: After Hours
- Thursday 14th December: The Last Temptation of Christ
- Thursday 21st December: Hugo
- Thursday 28th December: Goodfellas
The films will be screened in their original version in English with Spanish subtitles and the ticket price will be the usual for our events: €4 for members and €7 for general admission.